This week we’re talking about how this Summer Movie season was kind of a let down. We liked a couple things but over all, not the best. Also, an open letter was written to Warner Bros. executives so you know we got in on some of that.
All that plus news like:
- That Rogue One trailer we’ve been waiting for.
- Is Lando a real DonGlover?
- Carl Drogo is Eric Draven.
- Whatever Awkwafina is will be in Ocean’s 8.
- Cartoons from your childhood are still being turned into movies.
- Sequels to Bad Boys but maybe not Men Black, 21 Jump Street, or Ghostbusters.
- NBC-ya later to some SNL cast members.
- Tons of Star Trek: Discovery info, a week after we needed it.
- Another week, another huge amount of DCCW news.
- Can your TV handle DeNiro and Moore?
- We bet you’ll never guess who the villain is in Aquaman.
- Shazam will be part of the JLA, maybe.
- Doctor Strange is a real magic man.
- Capt. Marvel is not the Green Lantern, stop asking.
- And we get to Tinker a bit in Spider-Man: Homecoming.
- All that, plus the usual tangents.
And don’t forget to rate/review on iTunes. We’d really appreciate it.