A little over a year ago a couple of guys found themselves at social gatherings going on and on about the state of pop culture and decided, “Hey, we should do a podcast.” Well flash forward one year and we’ve done 52 of them. And we’re just getting started.
Check out this week’s episode where we get into news bits like:
- Star The Last Jedi Wars
- Woody is Garris Shrike in Han Solo
- HPN at SWC:O
- McNulty is Lara Croft’s father
- Millie Bobby Brown gets down with some giant monsters
- Sundance updates
- ABC renews a show that we’ve never watched… for its 9th season
- What About Barb?
- Too much info about shared universes at NBC
- Better Call Saul might get some Pinkman
- Arrested Development takes a page from Puzo
- Which DC movie is in complete peril this week?
- Logan is officially not for kids
- No Doctor Strange 2 any time soon
- Oscar noms
All of that and just, so many tangents.
Don’t forget to rate/review us on iTunes and/or Stitcher. We’d really appreciate it!