We got your pop culture news right here. But don’t worry, there’s still plenty of tangents to be had. Check out news bits like:
- #F8 has a Ludacris runtime (see what I did there?)
- Hellboy 3 isn’t happening, stop asking
- More dumb Raid remake details
- Predator gets Chuck’d
- Red Cup cast photo
- A show we Doubt you ever watched got cancelled
- But The Mick and Lethal Weapon were picked up
- We find our Black Lightning and it’ll probably be the show that starts next year’s Arrow Verse crossover
- Rick and Morty season 3 FINALLY starts production
- Suits spinoff in the works; Pantsuits?
- Because sure why not, Nightwing moves forward at WB
- Matt Reeves is on again after being off again with The Batman
- Jamie Chung Blinks her way into the X-Verse
- Ramsay Bolton is Inhuman
- And Logan might be the last hurrah for SirPatStew in the X-Verse
All that, plus the usual tangents.
As always, please check us out on Facebook and Twitter.
Don’t forget to rate/review us on iTunes and/or Stitcher. We’d really appreciate it!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS