This week, RDT is upset at math and we talk a lot about The Terminator franchise, rant (yet again) about Avatar, spoil the fuck out of Passengers, and, of course, cover the news!
- Terminator terminated
- Barbie de-Shumered
- IT trailer destroys records
- Tomb Raider pics and plot
- Renner bolts MI:6
- Ralph wrecks the internet
- New Kingsman poster
- Valerian and another trailer
- Expendables no longer as Sly as they once were
- Time Out of Time
- Rainn Wilson gets ST:D
- Black Lightning revealed
- The Flash’s season 4 big bad won’t be a speedster
- Katie Cassidy returns to Arrow, but Laurel Lance does not
- Cash Cab rises
- Westworld gets some familiar cast members
- Sandler and Netflix chill
- Joss Whedon getting his own Batflick
- Jordan Peele to direct everything ever
- Nicole Kidman cast as Aquamom
- A quick chat about the new Spidey trailer, plus whatever the fuck Sony is doing with the rest of the Spidey-verse
All that, the Weekly Watched, and the usual tangents.
Don’t forget to rate/review us on iTunes and/or Stitcher. We’d really appreciate it!