We’re back for another week full of pop culture news.
- Star Wars sticks with the summer
- And will be joined by Dr. Jones
- Fyre Fest is a disaster, and Seth Rogen & The Lonely Island were already planning to make a movie about it!
- Jurassic casting, and retconning.
- He-Man has a release date, but doesn’t have a director.
- David Fincher to direct a sequel to a mediocre movie (and we’re not talking about The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo)
- Will Smith v. Fresh Prince
- Lion King casting
- Kevin Hart will be either John Candy or Dan Aykroyd
- Unbreakable getting the sequel we all (except Loren) have been waiting for!
- Who is the actual host of The Gong Show?
- Powerless goes away just as RDT figures out how to fix it!
- Eliza Dushku is The Lady, but Seth Green definitely is NOT Loren
- Boondock Saints wants your $600 to make a shitty tv show
- Capt. Jack shows up on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride.
- DC All Access?
- No one is directing The Flash
- Avengers 4 still doesn’t have a title
All that, the Weekly Watched, and a few not-so-brief tangents.
Don’t forget to rate/review us on iTunes, Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. We’d really appreciate it!