It’s episode #79! (Which means nothing numerically…I guess.) So let’s get into it!
- You can’t see John Cena, except in Bumblebee
- What does a new writer mean for Colin Trevorrow’s future on Star Wars: From His Nap?
- Jafar looks like Jafar!
- Bruce Willis stars in another shitty movie….probably (read this to see why)
- The Middle comes to The End
- Grey’s Anatomy gets some Timeless recasting
- This Is Stallone
- Hot Wife dead
- Based on these 3 shows, All Access seems less and less CBS
- Flash gets the world’s greatest detective….no, not that one
- Legends and Arrow both get some tough government agents hunting them down
- 2 night, 4 shows, all the heroes
- Supernatural spinoff moving forward again
- The Ocho! (Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LOREN!!!!)
- Dark Tower: The Series
- That girl’s so Raven!
- Cobra Kai, do or die!
- The Miami and the Vice
- Why does Batman’s flying thing have Wayne Enterprises logos?
- Nightwing not ready yet
- Avengers:Civil War::Justice League:Flashpoint
- Domino? More like Domi-yes!
All that and all the tangents.
Don’t forget to rate/review us on iTunes, Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. We’d really appreciate it!