We’re back again this week talking all things pop culture.
- New Halloween 2 is not called Halloween 2 because there already was a Halloween 2 but that doesn’t matter anymore. Anyway, here’s the trailer.
- Bumblebee trailer looks…..goooood……?
- A Star is Born trailer
- First Man trailer (is really boring)
- Iceman and Kenny Loggins return
- John Lasseter leaving Disney
- Ryan Reynolds heads to the Bermuda Triangle
- Matthew Vaughn rebooting Kick-Ass and expanding the Kingsman universe
- Chiwetel Ejiofor is not in IT: Chapter 2
- T6 aka the new T3 to have CG John Connor and T-800
- Goodbye Wally West, we hardly knew you
- Atlanta, season 3
- Game of Thrones gotta go back in time
- Peter Jackson, for once, not returning to Middle Earth
- Some pointless Defenders tidbits
- A bunch of video game news (more coming next week)
- Peter Jackson, also, not going to DC
- Batman and Suicide Squad 2 rumors (that are all likely bullshit)
- We’re getting another Joker movie (no we’re not)
- The DC Universe to launch in August
- Spider-Man: Into the Spider-verse trailer
- Ant-Man & The Wasp character posters
All that, what we watched and the usual tangents.
Don’t forget to rate/review us on iTunes, Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. We’d really appreciate it!