We’re back this week talking, oh, umm, pop culture!
- The Gosling in Top Gun 2 has been cast, sadly.
- John Wick: Chapter 3 will not be called John Wick: Chapter 3
- Shaw gets a sister, and Hobbs and Shaw get a villain.
- The 80’s are back again, again!, with remakes of Child’s Play and Firestarter in development.
- Timeless has run out of…..chances.
- Titans will be dark and Crazy Jane will be….crazy.
- Alien tv show won’t feature actual aliens.
- Star Wars Episode IX: Felicity Reference
- Is Zack Snyder putting together his own Snyder Cut to Justice League? Probably not.
- Birds of Prey, or some other DCEU lady movie, starts shooting in January?
- Nicolas Cage is…..Spider-Man…..(Noir)
- Capt. Marvel has wrapped, for now.
- Avengers 4 title revealed? Maybe?
- All that, what we watched and the usual tangents.
As always, please check us out on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Don’t forget to rate/review us on iTunes, Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. We’d really appreciate it!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
One thought on “Episode #127 – Parabellum”
Bill Hader is a good choice as the new voice of Chucky. I have a couple of ideas:
Awesome, but won’t happen – Michael Keaton, Mark Hamill
More likely – Curtis Armstrong, Sid Haig, Charlie Day, Bill Mosley, Robert Englund
A little outside the box – Mark Duplass