Guys, we really don’t deserve Chris Evans. And now, pop culture!
- Rotten Tomatoes doesn’t care what you want to see. And that’s a good thing.
- Oscars. Meh.
- Rami Malek IS Fisterbutt
- Live, Die, Repeat and Repeat
- Candyman, Candyman, Candyman
- Chicago is sticking around
- ST:D season 3
- 90210 returns (FYI, we recorded this pre-passing of Luke Perry)
- The Lost Boys get the Frog Sisters
- The Walking Dead will keep walking
- Disney’s coming for you, Hulu!
- Titans get a Superboy
- Picard gets a director
- Netflix gets some Baby-sitters
- We’re heading back to The Sandlot
- Tons of details about Star Wars Galaxies Edge
- Aquabro 2 2022
- THE Suicide Squad will not have any Big Willie style.
- MCU shows will connect to the MCU
- Guardians 3 will happen we guess whatever
- Dark Phoenix Trailer
All that, what we watched and more tangents.
Don’t forget to rate/review us on iTunes, Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. We’d really appreciate it!