Another week, another two hours of two dudes talking all things pop culture, except music and sports. But we do cover such topics as:
- Mulan is making money
- Tenet is not
- Tom Hardy is (probably not) the next Bond
- More like Stumped-town, amirite?
- Amy Sosa has a couple more trips to the (Super)store to make
- NBC and Roku finally make a deal
- Paramount+ is a dumb name. Yeah, we said it.
- Riverdale to the future?
- Animaniacs first look
- Hollywood finally starts listening to us (DC Universe becoming DC Universe Infinite)
- PS5 cost, release date and launch titles
- Star Wars Squadrons cinematic short
- Mandalorian Season 2 Trailer
- Kang to conquer… Ant-Man…..?
- Wanda will have 2020 Vision (how the hell did I not say this during the actual podcast?!?!?!)
- Neither Alison Brie nor Betty Gilpin are She-Hulk
- Ms. Marvel gets a whole bunch of directors
All that, plus our tangents and what we watched.
As always, please check us out on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Don’t forget to rate/review us on iTunes, Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. We’d really appreciate it!
Be safe. Wash your hands. Wear a mask. Vote Blue.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS