It finally happened you guys! It’s been a long time coming, but we have been gifted with the first trailer for Marvel’s Avengers: Infinity War and I gotta say, it’s so rad seeing all these MCU characters together in one place. I don’t want to waste too much time with explanations of these characters and their motivations before breaking this bad boy down, especially seeing as this will be the nineteenth (holy shit!) movie in the MCU and we’ve gotten to know the characters from this now truly expansive universe pretty well over these last ten years. Interestingly, this trailer does appear to be different than the one they produced for Comic Con earlier this year, but there’s still plenty to unpack here so let’s talk about the first Avengers: Infinity War trailer! Continue reading
Episode #27 – Hashtag Squadgoals
This week, we saw Suicide Squad, so you don’t have to! Seriously, it’s bad. Very bad. Very not good. Very very not good. Bad. So bad. (SPOILERS at 50:30-1:36:30)
But first, the news!
- Dirty Rotten Scoundrel–ettes…?
- Transformers gets Hot Rod
- Rogue One cameo confirmed….?
- The original Mary Poppins may return as well
- Star Wars coming to ABC?
- Calista Flockhart will return to Supergirl, somewhat.
- Lena Luthor has been cast.
- The Tick revealed!
- L.A. Law back in court?
- New director of Shield is a killer.
- Misty Knight, the series?
- Jeremy Renner wanted Hawkeye killed off.
- No Infinity Stones in Guardians, Vol. 2.
- Deadpool 2 to skewer superhero sequels.
- Brie Larson does some research.
All that, plus the usual tangents.
As always, please check us out on Facebook at facebook.com/hollywoodpicturenews and our Twitter, @HWPicNews.
And don’t forget to rate/review on iTunes. We’d really appreciate it.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS