Another week, another look at the (pop culture) news.
- Uwe Bol to retire.
- James Gunn NOT directing a bunch of movies.
- Uncharted gets a director to go with the writer.
- Rambo reboot.
- Ice Cube (not Tea) in a Twist.
- Incredibles 2 and Toy Story 4 swip swap.
- No TMNT 3.
- Yes “Has Fallen” 3. (That sentence will make sense once you listen.
- Bryan Fuller no longer has ST:D
- Muppet Babies re(baby)booted.
- Still So Raven…?
- WestWorld season 2 nearly confirmed.
- All the Knight Riders!!!
- More Switch rumors.
- Doug Liman thinks highly of himself, and also talks about the superhero movie he’s making for the DCEU.
- Punisher coming sooner than expected, with new friends.
- Defenders to be 8 episodes.
- Does Cap need Steve?
- More Deadpool 2 news.
All of that, plus Loren went to Stan Lee’s LA Comicon! Oh, and the usual tangents.
As always, please check us out on Facebook and Twitter.
Don’t forget to rate/review on iTunes and now Stitcher, too. We’d really appreciate it!