It’s a crazy busy, and weird, week. So, let’s get into it.
- Spoilers below:
- Picard – 1:48:48
- Last of Us – 1:51:54
- Mando – 1:58:30
- Celeb/industry news
- Creed III makes all the money
- The Haunted Mansion teaser
- Sisu Trailer
- TMNT cast announced
- Aaron Taylor Johnson joins Robert Eggers Nosferatu
- Hellboy: The Crooked Man casts Jack Kesy in the lead
- King On Screen doc coming to theaters
- Stealing Pulp Fiction is a thing that is happening
- Mrs. Davis wants to talk to you
- DISCO does its last dance with Season 5
- Co-CEO Greg Peters doesn’t want to pay his fair share
- In European tax
- FUBAR teaser w/ Schwarzenegger and Fortune Fiemster
- Priscilla Presley voices herself in Agent Elvis
- Clancy Brown joins The Penguin as Sal Maroni
- Johan Renck and Shirley Henderson exit Dune The Sisterhood
- Batman is Superman now nerds
- Battle Chasers Issue 10 is coming…22 years late
- Destiny 2 is ok…?
- TikTok banned?
- Ron DeSantis sucks
- CNet Layoffs probably due to AI writing stories scandal
- Funko dumps $30m worth of product in landfills
- Stranger Things prequel play makes no sense
- Mando is taking its time
- Marc Guggenheim butthurt he wasn’t asked to be part of the new DCU
- Official Flash description:
- When Barry Allen arrives in an alternate 2013, he urgently seeks out the expertise of his friend and mentor Bruce Wayne – but the one he finds in the Multiverse is different on all fronts: older, long-retired from service as Gotham City’s protector and somehow even more hardened than the billionaire superhero Barry has grown to know. With a global threat on the horizon, Bruce Wayne must decide whether he can become Batman once more.
- Spider-Man India
All that, the Weekly Watched and of course tangents. As always, please check us out on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Don’t forget to rate/review us on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. We’d really appreciate it!
Be safe and stay healthy.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS