This week the guys are talking a little known SciFi movie that hit the cinemas a few of you may have seen… Rogue One (Spoilers from 01:17:00 – 01:24:45). Also all the news bits from last week like:
- F8 of the Furious Tr4il3r.
- Pacific Rim and Godzilla sequels get lacklustre title changes.
- King’s Revival gets a Crowe.
- The next Pirates movie gets Knight(ley)ed.
- Incredibles 2 starts recording so we talk for too long about other Pixar movies.
- The most TV reboots imaginable. Single White Female, Taken, Star Trek, The Honeymooners, How I Met Your Father, Riverdale, Foxy Brown, Ducktales etc.
- Marco….Polo….Marco…Polo… I can’t find the $200m you lost. You’re Cancelled.
- Amazon gets Sneaky with Pete.
- Julia Roberts heads to TV while Taran Killam heads to Broadway.
- F*ck this F*cking Universe gets an Ocean Master, Batflick News, and Gotham City Sirens might happen
- Hugh Jackman gets paid less to make something more for Logan.
All of that plus the Weekend Watched and all of the usual tangents.
Don’t forget to rate/review on iTunes and now Stitcher, too. We’d really appreciate it!