We’re talking a little bit more about Rogue One and the future of the Star Wars Universe this week. We even got a listener question, how about that? All that plus news like:
- The passing of Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds.
- Han Solo might get a Woody for Christmas. (whatever, I’m 5)
- The Predator gets Obama’s Anger Translator and a Moonlight veteran.
- Synopses for Pirates 5 (of the Caribbean not the porno) and Thor:Ragnarok.
- TV Line likes one gritty tv reboot but not another. Vagueness!
- Charmed gets a 70’s prebootquel.
- Is a weekly format better for Conan? We don’t know and neither do they.
- Hulu gets the best part of NBC’s Florida Saturday Night.
- We find out that Rob Lowe enjoys money.
- Powerless pitches us a changeup (to their format).
- This Is Black Panther.
- New Mutants Anna Taylor-Joy lets slip that McAvoy is in the film.
And just so many tangents. Like, it’s a lot.
Don’t forget to rate/review on iTunes and Stitcher. We’d really appreciate it!