This week the guys have you covered on the week’s pop culture but mostly they’re talking The Last Jedi. The other things include:
- The HUGE news that Walt Disney Co. has purchased 21st Century Fox
- What does that mean for multiple franchises moving forward
- Kevin Hart realizes that the only other Robin Williams franchise he’d even get close to is Mrs. Doubtfire
- 48 Hours is getting the remake treatment from Jerrod Carmichael
- NBC is trying their hand at The IT Crowd again
- Roy is coming back to Arrow for an arc
- Mr. Robot and Curb Your Enthusiasm get pick ups
- Our first look at Hawk & Dove from Titans
- Apple is giving Ronald D. Moore another space show
- Shazam‘s director sort of confirms our Mary Marvel
- Punisher aims down a season 2
- Bob Iger says they might be open to an R-Rated section of the MCU down the road
- Star Wars: The Last Jedi spoilers at 01:14:40
All that, the Weekly Watched, and all the usual tangents.
Don’t forget to rate/review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you get your podcasts. We’d really appreciate it!