We’re back this week with some terrible stories, far too much info about a movie night most of you will never attend and some decent pop culture news. Like….
- Halloween poster
- MASK movie moving forward
- Master of the Universe also…moving….forward…..ellipses….?
- The Rock v. Meth Damon
- Equalizer 2 trailer
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom final trailer
- Taron Egerton will be the Rocketman (and I decided against an Elton John song to start the podcast).
- 30 Rock coming back?
- Glow Season 2 premiere date Maniac Video
- Stranger Things heads back to the 80’s
- Steven Spielberg coming to the DCEU
- And so is Adam Brody
- A whole lot of Fox/Disney/Marvel info that will all likely turn out to be bullshit
- Cassie Lang, teenager, in Avengers 4?
- Spidey’s going international
- Deadpool trailer
As always, please check us out on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Don’t forget to rate/review us on iTunes, Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. We’d really appreciate it!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
One thought on “Episode #116 – Get On Board the Pop Culture Train! Woo Woo!”
-I’m cautiously optimistic for the new Halloween. David Gordon Green & Danny McBride are such an odd choice that I want to give it a shot. Also, John Carpenter is scoring the movie. I’d watch it just for that.
-It Follows was the 10pm movie a couple years ago. The serious movies are either going to fall around 6pm or 10pm going forward. Also, A Quiet Place is not on this year’s schedule. I have something else pants-shittingly scary on tap. 🙂
-Biopic is pronounced like two separate words: Bio + Pic. It was coined in the 1940s by some studio executive to combine “biography” and “picture”.