Wrap yourselves in plastic because it’s a Dexter-level bloodbath as the guys cover all the cancellations that hit last week, plus tackle a little movie et al news, too.
- John Wick: Chapter 3 starts, ahem, shooting
- Bill & Ted will Face the Music one more time
- The Irishman is challenging
- Snake Eyes flying solo
- Everything was cancelled. You don’t have to watch tv anymore.
- Cobra Kai will continue to do and not die.
- Joel McHale sticking around Netflix for a little longer, kind of
- Arrested Development, season 5 trailer
- Peter Jackson may return to the well that is Mt. Doom
- Star Wars tv show gets a timeline
- Ron Howard shot second
- Solo may actually be pretty good
- Or Peter Jackson goes to the dry well that is DC
- Avengers still making all the money
All that, plus the usual tangents.
Don’t forget to rate/review us on iTunes, Stitcher or wherever you get your podcasts. We’d really appreciate it!