The guys are back at the Fishbowl in Hollywood talking the week’s Entertainment News! They’ve got stories like:
- Brie Larson wants to make a Metroid movie
- Bad Boys 3 (Bad Boys 4 Life) is confirmed
- Andy Muschietti attached to remake The Time Machine
- IT: Chapter II has wrapped.
- Rambo: Last Blood has started shooting
- Gladiator 2 is happening, but there’s no time travel that we know of
- Avatar sequel titles revealed?
- Bumblebee likely to open soft
- Jesse L. Martin taking a leave of absence from The Flash due to a back injury
- Psycho-Pirate is part of this years crossover!!!
- True Detective, season 3 trailer
- Penny Dreadful sequel picked up at Showtime
- Master Chief will play a main role in the Halo series
- First look at Henry Cavill from The Witcher
- The Ranch picked up for season 4 might or might not have Dax Shepard
- The OA was a show and is still getting a season 2
- Anjelika Washington joins DC Universe’s Stargirl
- Ewan McGregor is Black Mask in Birds of Prey
- Winter Soldier/Falcon show on the Disney Streaming Service
- The Vision will be part of the Scarlet Witch show
All that, the Weekly Watched, and all the usual tangents that we’re known for.
As always, please check us out on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Don’t forget to rate/review us on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Play or wherever you get your podcasts. We’d really appreciate it!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
One thought on “Episode #144 – A Very Noisy Neighborhood”
They wound up shooting both endings to First Blood on the same night. After they shot the suicide ending Stallone and the director made the call to shoot the alt; mostly because they both thought that if Rambo kills himself then the enemy has basically won. Orion did a test screening with the suicide ending anyway and it didn’t play, so Rambo got to live. The footage makes an appearance during a dream sequence in the most recent Rambo to pretty solid effect. Also, that last Rambo movie is savagely violent. Like they must have paid some serious graft to the MPAA to get an R kind of violent. It makes sense from a character standpoint, but sweet Jebus is it gory. Honestly, as much as I’m curious about the next installment, I kind of wish they’d just let the series be. His story wraps up rather nicely at the end of Rambo.
The last movie I’m aware of that was shot in actual 3D was Transformers: The Last Knight (it was also shot with IMAX cameras). That movie was terrible, but it looked amazing. Kinda like Avatar.