The guys consumed a ton of media this week and there was so much news, it’s a jam packed episode!
- Cease all motor functions, Thandie Newton joins ‘Red Cup’
- We’re going to wait a little longer to get the third Bad Boys movie (that has the title of the fourth)
- Keanu wants more Wick
- Jack comes out of retirement
- Maybe the best Arena Tour about family and illegal street racing ever
- Both Mike Myers’ have new projects.
- The good Coen Bros. are writing a new Scarface, just needs a director
- After that news, Kevin Smith says, “Hold my bong”. Jay and Silent Bob also get a reboot
- FOX says they’re open to a reboot of Firefly just to crush even more fanboys
- Game of Thrones Season 7 Poster and Silicon Valley back in April
- Spike TV is once again rebranding. Will be the easily said The Paramount Network
- The DCEU might actually be SUPER F*cking F*cked
- Iron Fist Trailer
- The Runaways parents are cast and you might recognize some of them
- Kingpin won’t be in Punisher, but Hank Pym will be in Ant-Man and the Wasp
- And seriously, the guys watched a ton of stuff: LEGO Batman, Kubo, Hidden Figures, All the CW Shows, Edge of Seventeen, Legion, and tons more.
All that, plus the usual tangents.
Don’t forget to rate/review us on iTunes and/or Stitcher. We’d really appreciate it!