The guys consumed a ton of media this week and there was so much news, it’s a jam packed episode!
- Cease all motor functions, Thandie Newton joins ‘Red Cup’
- We’re going to wait a little longer to get the third Bad Boys movie (that has the title of the fourth)
- Keanu wants more Wick
- Jack comes out of retirement
- Maybe the best Arena Tour about family and illegal street racing ever
- Both Mike Myers’ have new projects.
- The good Coen Bros. are writing a new Scarface, just needs a director
- After that news, Kevin Smith says, “Hold my bong”. Jay and Silent Bob also get a reboot
- FOX says they’re open to a reboot of Firefly just to crush even more fanboys
- Game of Thrones Season 7 Poster and Silicon Valley back in April
- Spike TV is once again rebranding. Will be the easily said The Paramount Network
- The DCEU might actually be SUPER F*cking F*cked
- Iron Fist Trailer
- The Runaways parents are cast and you might recognize some of them
- Kingpin won’t be in Punisher, but Hank Pym will be in Ant-Man and the Wasp
- And seriously, the guys watched a ton of stuff: LEGO Batman, Kubo, Hidden Figures, All the CW Shows, Edge of Seventeen, Legion, and tons more.
All that, plus the usual tangents.
As always, please check us out on Facebook and Twitter.
Don’t forget to rate/review us on iTunes and/or Stitcher. We’d really appreciate it!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS